Sword Art Online RPG

Welcome To SAORPG.Boardonly.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword Art Online RPG

Welcome To SAORPG.Boardonly.com

Sword Art Online RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sword Art Online RPG

A forum based Roleplay site set in the world of Sword Art Online!

The site will be going into Beta-Test mode Starting Monday

Sorry that the site has died for a little bit but we have been dealing with alot  of stuff lately and we havent had the chance to work on anything for the site we will get the site up and going again as soon as possible.

2 posters

Sword art online has now been officially completed...

KiritoLV999
    Beta Testers
    Beta Testers

Experience Points : 2
    Fame : 0

Sword art online has now been officially completed... Empty Sword art online has now been officially completed...

Post by KiritoLV999 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:14 pm

It is a tough night... and only 1 men was now on the battlefield (NOTE: 1 person entered the world of sword art RPG online... so for these past 2 years no one actually died because people never really bothered playing)

The final boss comes in, with all my training; I kill him in one hit... He dies.

The end.
    KiritoLV999
    Beta Testers
    Beta Testers

Experience Points : 2
    Fame : 0

Sword art online has now been officially completed... Empty Re: Sword art online has now been officially completed...

Post by KiritoLV999 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Also, i'm the strongest character on this site... because the fact that no one is on this site, standards are pretty damn low.
    KiritoSAO
    KiritoSAO
    Founder
    Founder

Experience Points : 102
    Fame : 3

Character Sheet
    Username::
    Character Name::
    Level:: 1

Sword art online has now been officially completed... Empty Re: Sword art online has now been officially completed...

Post by KiritoSAO Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 am

We'll I think we are about ready to open up the site just a few more weeks hopefully unless i run into some snags along the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:11 pm